We are your source for renting Lenses, DSLR Camera Bodies, Studio lighting, and video accessories in Houston, TX, or through the mail.
Holiday Schedule: We will be closed on Monday and Tuesday, December 25th and December 26th this year. If you need to pick up on the 26th please contact us about picking up the previous week. Any rentals typically due on the 25th or 26th can be held until the 27th for no additional charge.
We will also be closed on Monday, January 1st. Rentals due on that date can also be held until the 2nd for no extra charge.
Thank you to all of our renters for a great 2017! We look forward to a few days off and then a great 2018!
Houston Photographers: We are your local source for your rental needs. If you are renting in Houston you can
pick up and return your rental at our office near I-10 and Bingle,
just a little West of 610. All orders must still be placed online
ahead of time (no walk in orders); please read about our local pickup
Reservations: Please keep in mind that we reserved rve items AFTER an order has been placed online, so when in doubt, place an order. An item placed in your shopping cart is NOT reserved. Also, if you want to extend your rental near the end of your term it may not be possible. If you think you need a lens for longer than your initial term, let us know ASAP to see if extending is possible.
Follow Photo Rental Source on Facebook and Twitter for news, product updates, and more.
New to renting equipment online? Read below about how our process works and check out the Frequently Asked Questions here to find out more. Still have a question? Then email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Ready to rent? Click on the links on the left to jump right in and check out our inventory and competitive prices!
Need a reservation? Email us to confirm the equipment you need is available, and if it is we will hold it for you after your order is placed.
How it works:
Pick out the lens, camera body, or flash that you want. With our
equipment you can "try before you buy", rent something for a special
occasion or assignment, or try something new just for fun.
Choose the length of time you would like to use the equipment: from 2 nights to 4 weeks, or let us know if you need a custom rental length.
3. Pick up the equipment in person at our office on the West side of Houston; or we ship the equipment straight to you via FedEx, complete with door to door tracking and a return shipping label.
4. You enjoy the equipment for your rental length.
5. Return the equipment in person back to our office anytime on the due date between 10 and 6. If shipping then put the equipment back in the package, use the pre-paid shipping
label, and simply drop off the package at your nearest FedEx location.
How Photo Rental Source is Different:
1. We take reservations! We know you may need equipment at a specific time; so we reserve the equipment for your rental date AFTER your order is placed online.
2. Every lens we rent comes with a protective UV filter, so you don't have to worry about scratching any expensive glass. (if you don't want to use the filter no problem, but we provide it)
All camera bodies come free with 16 gigabytes or more of memory (either
Compact Flash or SD), so you are ready to shoot without any extra
4. If you need a custom rental period just let us know and we can set you up!